Friday, September 24, 2010

Like I'm Living a Teenage Dream...

It's so strange to have someone in my life who literally gives me that feeling of having butterflies in my stomach. I like it. It's not the best situation when you look at it from all angles, but when you focus only on the present moment, that feeling of being "wanted" sure makes it worth it. It's been years since I've felt this way. I'm not looking for love, not right now, and probably never with this particular person. I am pretty sure that I will always be attracted to men who are toxic and to relationships that are destined to fail. Isn't it strange that one can enter a situation knowing that it's bad and then be surprised when they end up in pain?

"You make me feel
like I'm living a
teenage dream..."


Here's to the here and now...and to the calm before the storm. The divorce is final on Wednesday.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment